Friday, December 20, 2002

Some Thoughts

- Perhaps Mike went back to the UK already? He called me the first day, and I was at work til late, then went to the gym and didn't call him until the next day. I got his mom on the phone and she said that he would be back the following afternoon. So I called then and left a message with lots of Mmmmmmike's, and yeah, is this, uh, Mmike?! Haven't heard from him since. I think he is here for Christmas, though maybe he just decide to give up and leave already.....

- Denis and (Mike) and I are hopefully playing Blood Bowl tonight (friday), if anyone else wants to come along, heh heh.

- Rudy: Sorry about last week, I honestly did not check my email until yesterday for the past week. I have been so busy and tired from work, sorry. Maybe Sunday?

- At an installation in Marina del Rey yesterday, I saw the bass player from the Monkees, I think his name was Mike Nesmith. Whatever. He was with what looked like a 23 year old. Hopefully, for his sake, not just his daughter...

- I like most of 2Towers. More on that later. Back to work.