Friday, December 20, 2002

Return of the King

Er... or not! Ok, ok, ok, I'm lame, I suck, I'm gay, I'm a re-tard, I know I know I KNOW! Sorry for the lack of contact over the last couple of months, and for not managing to get in touch since I've been back. I could give lots of excuses like how much the term has sucked or whatever, but as I know they will only inspire further derision, I'll save the the bytes, and just apologize, and hope that you all still kinda love me at least, and that I get to see some or all of you over the next couple of weeks and spend a lot of time together making up for lost communication. Oh, and sorry Eric, I discovered that I changed my login and password to one of my standard fall backs, so you won't be able to add a message from me... or WILL you?

I'm totally there for Blood Bowl, so hopefully others will come too. Other than that, we should go out for a few drinks or something soon. This is, of course, assuming that I haven't hung myself in the Venetian blind pulls by this evening due to the onslaught of hate emails and blogs that are coming my way! But even if that happens, you should get together and hold a seance, conjure my freshly departed spirit and contain it in an old Ragu sauce jar or something. Then, I'll be able to always be there for conventions and gamer fun! See you all soon (I hope!)