Friday, October 11, 2002

Server Hiccup

We are back on track. Either 98 doesn't like to run WinAmp for extended periods, or WinAmp doesn't like being run for extended periods, but it seems to hiccup every so often. I should just throw in 2000 Server or Linux (which I am teaching myself right now, blecch). Either way, we are good to go.

I have PBI on the brain! We must play! Play play play!!!

As far as the Kings being 12th, behind both Chicago and Edmonton, I think, that is just crap. I used to like Buccigross, now he has become jaded since he is no longer fighting for a job, he has one. He is in the position to spout crap and some people will take what he says as gospel. I just don't like that. The Ducks do look much improved though.... scary. And as a sidenote to hocky talk, guru Al Morganti had some interesting things to say about the Kings and the rest of the NHL.... read it sequentially, but pay attention to the last line.....