Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Pet Fucking Peeves

You know, I hate people washing my fucking clothes. I absolutely detest it! It fucking bothers me so much! For some reason, I like to wash my own clothes, because I like to use the permanent press cycles and the gentler cyles for nicer clothes and clothes that bleeds. I like my nice shirts and pants taken to the dry cleaners. I know that i'll take nicer care of my clothes. Fucking, if my parents wash my clothes, it comes out as wrinkled faded rags!!! IT IRKS ME SO FUCKING MUCH!! I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm not really loaded, because if I could go shopping for 1000 dollars worth of clothes I'd do it. Then if they destroy my nice clothes, I'll just go out and buy some more.
On the other hand, I hate shopping so it's not all about money. It's also the amount of time invested.

I don't know why I have such a lousy pet peeve. Pet peeves are funny, because even though you realize it's not such a big fucking deal, your brain tells you to make it a Big Fucking Deal. God! I get so pissed off at my parents for their lack of considerateness. It's like FUCKING no privacy, even though I live separately, they come over and wash my clothes!!! FUCK HOW AM I EVER GOING TO GET AWAY!!!? Maybe that's the root of my problem.