Thursday, October 10, 2002

Lots of Goodness

Shall we begin? The weekend of the 18th I will be in San Diego. The first weekend in november, my house is getting fumigated (we have Gremlins), so unless you want to sleep the sleep of the ages, I would suggest you not come and stay with us that weekend Johnny. Any other weekend would be great for sleeping here and gaming. I have finished the boards and all the miniatures for PBI and have been playing many games since. Ryan has even expressed interest. Hooray. The Kings look good this year, though I still am nervous they won't be able to keep it up all year. No job, one on the horizon with Deloitte Consulting, though its a bit of a longshot; I do have an in with the company (Heather), but Lord knows. Secondary plan is to sub again and GO BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN for a teachers credential/masters combo program. Great. PBI is actually a very simple game. The rules seem long, but they are more unclear and confusing than long. Fortunately I had the pleasure of playing a demo with the creators so I learned from them and just applied the rulebook to that. I would be pretty confused if I just picked up the rules, they are written poorly. Jon, I'll only charge you $20/hr (one hour minimum) for setting up your Mac/PC network over the phone, a check to "Pedericphile Hesse" will be fine. More later I'm sure.

Moe: (in reference to what the name of their new biker gang should be called) How about the Christ Punchers?

Genius, pure smart genius.