Friday, October 11, 2002

Fun Fun Fun

Eggscellent. Aaron and I will plan our invasion of hermosa beach on the 25th then. We'll probably storm up the beachhead sometimes during the evening, because I have work until 5ish and my boss doesn't like me storming up beachheads. We probably won't arrive then for another 6 hours which means we'll arrive at around 11 oclock. or 2300 hours. Good Plans.

I'll also bring my new guitar down so we can have a practice jam session. If everyone is available, maybe write a couple of lyrics and little bits (beforehand) and we can test it out. grate. On the subject matter of PBI, If Ryan does indeed join us (coolio), we can get 4 people in the PBI game, Aaron and I would be happy to oblige obliteraing poor poor ryans forces and erics gremlins. All the other fun fun details, To Be Determined.