Still thinking over which games to put on my list. Here's what I've got so far:
- Shadows of Brimstone: The big Warhammer Quest-meets-Deadlands game I got from Kickstarter. I've only played it a couple of times, but it looks like the fun is about the campaign and building up your character. Gotta do it!
- Saga: I would extract to extract maximum juice out of this fun Viking wargame. 5 meetups, 2 games each time. We can do this, elzar!
- Role-playing Games: I would like to role playing game 10 times this year.
- Warmachine/Hordes: Still the best, and I don't think we played 10 times last year. (Note: enr0n and I probably started playing almost exactly 10 years ago. Numerology!)
- Agricola: Wife likes it (and has played it hundreds of times on the iPad), but we haven't had that much time for gaming in the last year. Let's change it!
- Galaxy Trucker: See above. I think the wife actually likes this one more than I do, so it shouldn't be too hard to get this one done!
- Deadzone: So fun, almost all of us have it and we've barely scratched the surface of it.
- Mage Knight: This one's going to be tricky. It is long and requires focus, has a bunch of rules that I'd need to remember, and absolutely can't be played around the young'uns because the mana tokens look exactly like candy and are super sharp. But it's very satisfying, I have a cool expansion I've never used, and I didn't play it once last year, so it's on the list!
Not sure what else. Doomtown? That's a fun one, and plays quick, so it seemingly should be easy to crank out that many games. Better put something simpler on the list.