Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh my god, Motorbyke's homemade AT Cards Against Humanity cards were awesome. No one outside of the group would get them, but they breathe awesome new life into the game.

I actually played more games this weekend than I first remembered. Still, should have got in way more, but that's the way it usually goes.

Robinson Crusoe - that was a great game! Wish we had tackled it earlier in the weekend, because I'm sure we would have done better with another go at it. It's in stock at CSI so I might pick it up.

Discwars - wish we would have played a full game. I think we got into the TPK talk after the tutorial and then ended up putting it away. We shoulda brought it out again. It was good.

Legendary was awesome. Not very complicated, but that's why I immediately dug it. Another one we probably could have won with another couple games.

Pathfinder! It was OKAY. We played with 5, so I don't know if that was supposed to make it better or worse, but I wasn't really impressed. Glad I finally got to play it at least.

I'm gonna pick up that stupid Lords Of Waterdeep expansion - I can't believe it's been out for awhile and I've never picked it up.

We never did Love Letter! What the F.

And mini's never hit the tables, comeon guys.