Friday, August 02, 2013

| durrr-itos

I'm good for either day, Star Wars action! If this week doesn't work, a future week is fine. But Monday/Tuesdays/Saturdays are best for me in general. I'm painting the "office"/nursery this weekend, so if it becomes a drawn out affair (this is my first time painting anything) then I'll have to play via the iPad. That worked super well last time! :) (I think the google house party app is better these days anyways)

PS: I picked up the iOS game Tiny Thief. It's super fun! It's from Rovio Stars which is Rovio (Angry Birds people) publishing games by other "indie" developers. This game is pretty fun, if kinda easy. It's on sale for 99 cents from 2.99. You play a thief and each level is a sort of stealth-based puzzle. SUPER cool animations and art. Nothing has stumped me yet, but it's just a lot of fun to play through. That will only coast you 1/3rd of a Doritos Taco! I had one before and was somehow surprised that it tastes exactly how you'd expect - Doritos for a shell.