Friday, August 30, 2013

| I believe the children's are the future

I had wanted to post on how awesome the show Children's Hospital is on Netflix but I didn't want to not respond to the good baby tips. But then writing out posts on an iPad is kinda of exhausting and then I never wrote anything else. But I did bring up the bottle thing so we are gonna try and get baby to that stage before I show up! Guy Talk, big gay baby addition.

How's the boy doing?

We saw the horror flick You're Next this morning. It was a fun one! Has a streak of humor and bad assness to it that I enjoyed.

Finally finished a game of LOTR! Totally got my ass kicked, but it was fun. I think I finally quit with a threat level of 47 and barely a hero hanging in there with 1 hps. It was one of those situations where I probably should have quit a few turns earlier but i wanted to keep pushing on. Quick question:is it possible for there to be turns where there are no monsters in the staging area, just locations? I think that happened a few times, so since I skipped the combat phases of those turns, felt kinda weird. Hobbit Talk, mandalf edition.

Blogger is so tucking bad on the ipad.