Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Did you guys have to re-buy baby-basic stuff like the bassinet? We're almost ready at home. She's got 2 more days to work before being off a month before delivery date. Nursery is basically done and clothes is washed and put away. Just have to put together the stroller and figure out car seat shenanigans. I'm going to wait till my wife's bonding is almost done to take mine, so baby has as much parent time as possible. I think work's gonna let me off for like a week or so also when the baby is born.

I get to be freaked out very soon!

For LOTR, yeah, I was doing a "leadership" deck those first few tries. It was suggested in the rules like that, so after I actually finish some games,  I'll try the other builds. I found some "2-core set builds" on BGG that I'll also think about making later on. I guess before the expansions started coming out, people were all about multiple core sets. Sentinels of the Multiverse is SO EASY in comparison; at least mechanically. I gotta get back to that game, but I'm too obsessed with conquering LOTR for now.