Tuesday, August 27, 2013

All right, I picked up that Redhorn Gate pack from that link you posted Rude! Thank's Lou! I had some spare PayPal funds so I threw in a couple of other things to make the shipping more reasonable. It SEEMS legit, unless the dude set himself up with a BGG account and 3k fake friends to scam me out of a few bucks. I guess we'll see!

This is my first full day of paternity leave -- I had to work yesterday to wrap up some loose ends. So far so good (knock on wood!). Last time we were both completely freaked out, but this time it's way easier since we are more comfortable with the basic mechanics. Things don't really get all that tough until a later on when the wife has been suffering months of sleep deprivation and the colic part begins, so may as well enjoy it now -- since the baby is either nursing or sleeping most of the time. That said, I really should get going on building this bassinet.