Tuesday, May 21, 2013

| tv party

Congratulations! Does that mean you sold a plaza or rented/leased out the spaces? I'm not really sure what you're doing dude!

Paul Pot was very buff! I'm just keeping it authentic!

My Buffy marathon is coming along nicely. I'm coming up on the end of Season 3. I believe that when I start season 4 I'll need to alternate back and forth between Angel and Buffy to keep the continuity straight. Holy shit, I honestly never watched Buffy apparently! I REMEMBER watching it here and there but none of these episodes have rung a bell. It's the best show! Danny Strong, who went to Costa with us (he's older - probably by 3 years?) is all over that show from episode 1 as nerdy "Jonathan". I know him from later seasons where he becomes more prominent, but it's great to see him and other very minor side characters consistently showing up.

New Arrested Development pops this weekend. Can't wait!