Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nice work dude! Well, I'm looking forward to a life of ease as a member of your entourage. I'll be the guy who tells people that you aren't here right now, even though you're clearly visible through the office window.

Aeryk, those terms are actually better than I expected from you, so I guess I accept! I think I'll be able to swing it. It should be fun, for some value of "fun". Please bring your manuals and any references you can find that seem helpful! Will you be able to bring a laptop with realm speak on it?

I think this will be the first Kubla Thursday that I've made in a while. I think you'll the timbre of the evening quite different, gents. No more of this "fucking around" that you seem to hold acceptable. My number one motto is "no fucking around".

Autocorrect initially put that last as "no fucking arrondissement" which I like even better.