Wednesday, March 27, 2013

| Ye Olde Gaymes

My power supply quit on me so I finally summoned the courage to pick up a new 1 TB HDD, 2 more gigs of ram (now I have 4!!!), and install a donated video card that was a lil' better than the piece of junk I previously had installed.  My previous HDD was 150GB, so you can image how limited I was on space.  Because of that space issue, I only ever really installed like one AAA title from Steam at a time.  I kept picking up older titles on the cheap during sales and whatnot, but never got to play them!  No that I have a 'screaming' new system (relative), I installed a grip of games and tested them out!

Dead Island -  Ho hum.

Portal 2 - Fun and hilarious!  Very, very well done and deserves all the accolades and praise it has received.

Batman: Arkham City - Unplayed on new system, old system really chunked on it so uninstalled, TBD

Saints Row The Third - Ridiculous game, in a good way.  Intentionally ridiculous and just reveling in it.  Amusing, high action sandbox GTA styled game.  Better than GTA ever was.

I am Alive - Feh.  Don't hate it, don't love it.  I already uninstalled it to 'save space' if that's any indication.

LA Noire - Unplayed, TBD

That's all, folks.