Monday, March 25, 2013

| Just like MJ and McCartney Said

"That gosh darn wing is mine"

It's my place of Zen.  I sometimes find solace in creating new and different patterns for digging out layer upon layer upon layer of dirt and rock.

WARM LEATHERETTE

Speaking of The Girl is Mine, as is our way, Leslie and I often find lyrics in everyday language and when one of us says a trigger word during conversation, the other one will then sing the lyric.  In all honestly, that person is usually me, and it has GOT to be annoying after awhile.  Ryan also used to suffer from this affliction, and at one point said words to the effect of "does everything have to be a goddamn song?!?! Yes."

Anyway, 'warm' became a trigger for me to sing Warm....Leatherette... recently.  I have in fact sung it so much, Wy has picked up on it and now HE is catching my triggers and singing 'WARM' in response.  Not so much the Leatherette part, but sure as hell the Warm part.

It amused me so I thought I would pass it on.