Friday, March 15, 2013

| Veronica Mars Volta

I think that was Ryan's favorite show (after Alias) so I tried it out and I don't remember making it through many episodes before it lost my interest.  For the life of me, I can't remember why, and I seem to be having a lot of pre-senior moments so for all I know I USED to think it was the greatest show ever!

Wy's Review of Disneyland

Meh.

Wy's Dad's Analysis of Wy's Review of Disneyland

For starters, I totally blew it by thinking he would like Star Tours.  It was waaaaaay to scary for him to start with, and I should have known that because he's not really a thrill seeker, so from that first ride one he was a little reluctant to do much and he was weary that things were out to get him for the rest of the trip.  A+ work, dad!

We were there on the best day I have ever attended Disneyland and I literally walked onto Space Mountain, Pirates, Star Tours and the Haunted Mansion with no waiting.  The Buzz Lightyear ride had like a 2 minute wait and Wy actually enjoyed that one because you got to shoot lasers at stuff.

Got me thinking about how can Disneyland compete with the Minecraft Generation, and then I got inspired to have a stream of consciousness about it and then I lost steam and instead am ending the whole post with this word