Wednesday, March 13, 2013

| gogurts™

Glad to hear your recovering well! If you've got to lay around watching TV ANYWAYS, rent or catch on cable Cabin in the Woods. It's a "horror" film from Whedon and company that's pretty awesome. I won't say shit about the story because it's pretty clever and going in knowing nothing is probably best.

I've been taking a photography class at the local Adult School for a few weeks so far. It's pretty dry, unfortunately, but I'm slowly learning some of the basic concepts that have always baffled me. The teacher's alright, but he's pretty old school. Reminds me of most of our teachers from high school.

I brought over Time's Up (the "titles" version) to a friends game night party, and it was a huge hit! These are total non-gamer pals and their friends, so the first time they through a game night party we just played Uno. But Time's Up clicked with most of them and it reminded me of the first few times we all played it at Kubla. I don't know if Cards Against Humanity would work with this crowd as well as it worked with us, but I might pick up or print a copy one of these days. Eggos™ plus Gogurt™ equals beating up clowns n' shit and then like going to a crazy concert, WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA.

PS Just saw a news item on BGG about Galaxy Trucker for iOS coming this summer! Wonder how that's gonna work. They have some screenies up that look good.