Saturday, December 01, 2012

| GOOD NEWS

(It's a suppository!)

The Lavapocaplyse is actually starting to recede... just REALLY REALLY SLOWLY. So it looks like I'll get a chance at a do-over on the design. That's awesome because I'd really hate to give up the "teleporter" (free fall from the top of the world to underground).

Is anyone else still logging on? lol. This has been, by far, the biggest project I've ever undertaken (makes the castle thing look really small). Really, was probably more than I should have attempted. But, it's almost done! Yay! Would love to show you jerks around :)

Maybe some of you jerks with experience in wiring / redstone could help me out on a part of the project I'm not real sure on how to move forward. It's not a necessity, but would be kinda cool.

Elzar, you still doing The End quest? How do I get in on that to help out?