Friday, November 30, 2012

| CAY-EWE-COAST

Or however the hell you pronounce that. I was totally in for December, but now that we've waited, some murky finance shiz is coming down the pike. I won't rule myself out but I'm now going to be a game time decision (should know for sure around the 1st of the year).

Unrelated: Playing Minecraft on our multiplayer world with the kiddos a bunch. The Mothership is almost done! I, eh... had a slight mishap when firing up the engine cores. It appears that I miscalculated on the ability for the lava-drive to power down with the cores removed. So, while the first test-firing of the engines went well and there were otherwise no mishaps... I realized a slight engineering defect that negated my "teleporter" and turned it into a one-way express into Death Town... but being unable to turn off the lava-drive, resorted to extreme engineering to try and fix it... which managed to make things a lot worse. Anyway. lol

That being said.. can't log in! Whassap with that? Anyone else having issues getting into the game world?