Monday, October 08, 2012

If Hawaii were as close and cheaply visited as Catalina, you'd have me visiting all day erryday. Hawaii is the best! I still can't get over how you managed to move there, get a JOB, and get to live the dream. Awesome.

I LOVED Cayukos, so I'm 100% down for a M-Con there. And yeah, I think you gotta count the 2 hotel mini-cons you guys started this with. This next time I think we have to honestly go visit the town a little more. There was a bar I read about, so we may have to invade it with our swarthy nerd vibe.

Other than homemade bread and cheap beer (or HOMEBREW, Bring it EL-ROCK!), I think I should bring a big crock pot up. At least twice a week I cook us something in the crockpot, and it's ridiculously good, cheap, and E-Z! You can make ribs, JUICY, FALLING OFF THE BONE! You can make shredded beef, TACOS, ARRIBA ARRIBA!

Guild Wars 2 (GW2) - I couldn't stand the first Guild Wars, so Guild Wars 2 was never on my mind. Glad you're liking it. The no-sub fee is majorly awesome.