Wednesday, September 26, 2012

| Music Bukkake

A record I'm excited about:
Father John Misty - Fear Fun
On Sub Pop - you can nab the album mp3 stylee on Amazon for $5 bucks or like the vinyl and what have you from Sub Pop, etc.

I love it! Probably not for all of the Action Team, but I bet a few of you would dig it. Good lyrics that are at times humorous without being hacky, also thoughtful.

The song I first heard all over KCRW is "Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings" which has a cool video with the girl from Parks n Rec. There's also a cool vid of him playing on Letterman . He was also on a podcast I love, The Duncan Trussell Family Hour -Duncan is a comedian but also into psychedelic stuff so it's funny, trippy, ridiculous.

*********
Action Team Challenge: Post some new song/band/music that the rest of the ol' AT might not of heard that you're currently into! GO!