Wednesday, August 22, 2012

| Pure Brilliance

Dude, you guys are super-duper awesome, that was hilarious (and touching, in a totally no-homo sort of way).  And it MAY have just bought me a ticket to GenCon next year according to the Mrs., we shall see!

A few points:

 - I TOTALLY don't recognize some of those faces I made.

 - I am a little uncomfortable there are giant pictures of my giant head/face floating out there. They were so big!  "But they were life-sized!"  Ha, ha Enron - prick.

 - If only we had hi-res photos of all the Pre-Action Teamers to take with us.  Maybe a choice photo of Jopa when he used to work the chicken fryer?

 - Kudos to our old man eyes for spotting that 'guy' in the background and having the visual fortitude to recognize that blob looked like me!

Really, really funny stuff.  And I was SOOOO confused by the GIF before I had seen the big smugmug reveal!  Weird-ass morning!