Friday, August 24, 2012

I will be there for the game. It will be 11:00 am here (3 hours difference). I'll bring by D2s. I'm looking forward to it!

On another note, I had an AT dream. Was it a dream? Or a butt-ream?

We were in a glass room that was at the Long Beach Harbor around the time we were all in high school, during the middle of the day. The glass room had about 15 video games in it that were all FREE! We were all merrily playing games in the room, which pretty much consisted of all the games that were in the arcade that used to be under the AMC theaters in Hermosa (Street Fighter II, the weird hologram game, the Simpsons game, that sort of thing)

At one point, Elroq turned to me and said, "All of these games are a recruiting tool for the Mormon Church, you know. In about 20 minutes, they are going to come and take us to a service and try to indoctrinate us."

"Can't we just leave now?" I asked.

"No. It's too late," R00d said.

"Man, I don't want to be Mormon," I sighed.

"None of us do," said Enr0n. With that, a group of guys in religious cassocks and other vestments came and ushered us all to a Mormon Church (Temple?).

Keep in mind, I have no idea what the inside of an LDS Temple looks like, but in my mind, there were pews, so we all had to sit in pews.  Jr0n had this advice for me, "Just hang out and play along. If they knew we were just doing this so we could play video games for free, they would be really pissed!" 

What's so weird is that we were ALL THERE. fArt, Jael, Mmmmike, Denish, and the others I said before! Pretty soon the place started getting PACKED! And with every new group that was coming in, we kept getting pushed further and further to the front of the church. Pretty soon, I was like, "Shit. I don't want to be at the front, because the priest or whatever is going to see me and expect me to be at the service every fucking time!"

Then R00d said, "Let's get the fuck out of here!" So we all scattered. I went to the balcony where I hid under some pews that some Indian (not Native American) family was sitting. They weren't prisoners though. They wanted to be there! That is where I was cowering when I woke up to my alarm.

This dream wasn't scary at all. I wasn't rattled at all when I woke up. I felt more like I was on an adventure, like the adventure that will happen online on Sept. 15!

What the fuck does this dream mean???