Thursday, December 08, 2011

Wow, the blog is all fancy on my phone all a sudden! Something you did EJ? If so, nice!

I think I'm probably done with WoW for the nonce. It's just one too many extra time sinks and is a little too familiar now... although I could be tempted by something different down the road. Maybe the star wars game or guild wars 2?

I also keep thinking about picking up Skyrim... then I remember I also got excited about Daggerfall, Morrowwind and Oblivion and bought each only to not really like them. Unfortunately. I want to love them!

OK but Debbie Downer mode off. I think once the baby's past this current growth spurt (aka eat and cry all the time phase) I'll be able to at least do something online. I would still really like to get a real RPG together and, unless Aeryk wants to get ToC going, I think Hackmaster Basic might be that game! I'm pretty deep into the rules now and I think the rules are "similar yet different" enough compared with old AD&D to be easy enough to get into but new enough to be fun. Halfway to second level or bust!