Thursday, December 08, 2011

I'm not much of a fan of the mobile version of the site. It's harder to read the blog. Responses longer than a few sentences get truncated and you have to open each one by one by going to separate "Pages". Fortunately, there is a "full Site" link at the bottom. Maybe there is more to it that I haven't figure out yet. I'm tired and delusional so maybe I'm out-and-out wrong. You be the judge.

I will not be partaking in any potential WOW fest. Same boat as fArt, sans Skyrim addiction. Not a hater. Just not a player.

Wedding photos should be in my greasy hands in the next few days. Yay!

I haven't done any Xmas shopping yet. Ugggg...

Also, I'm on my third boot drive for the year :( Second one just took a shit this past weekend. I am quickly losing faith in SSDs. They are supposed to have great reliability. Well maybe it is just OCZ's fine manufacturing that is leading to drive corruption to the point of bricking them.

D>M>