Saturday, November 05, 2011

Barrel roll was sweet! Google's predictive text kinda killed the surprise though because before I could even finish it, it had filled it in then flipped my shit.

I used a Red Box for the first time yesterday. That shit is kind of amazing! I don't have an account with them or anything, but I picked my movie and paid and got that shit quicker than it takes to get your gas pump going. And it was only $1.20 for Captain America!? Also, that was a rad movie. Much better than the Iron Man flicks that people seemed to like. Just need to see Thor next even though I doubt it will be cool than Cap. Fuck yeah, Red Box is the shit! I quitted Netflix back with their ridiculous price hike, so it's kinda cool to have some options again.

Elder Sign is up for the Android Market, so I feel ALMOST as cool as all you iOS freaks. Bought it, $3.99, even though I didn't get a chance to play it at CabinCon. Looks great and I'm excited to play. I noticed "Through the Desert" by Reiner Kniezer is also an Android app now. Is that game any good? Never played it.