Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween everyone!

I continue to be unsure precisely what time or day it is at any given moment, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Of course I'm at least getting a healthy four hours of sleep at night -- my poor wife probably only gets two or three. The baby's sleeping a bit more through the night -- at first she wanted to nurse CONSTANTLY, now it's only every couple hours -- but man.

In the interest of the holiday!

This Cracked list of horrifying game glitches was pretty frickin' funny.

And, dunno if any of you guys are Lynch fans, but his Inland Empire from a couple years ago is sort of like Mulholland Drive with even more dream logic and less narrative logic. And shot in underlit, grainy digital which just makes everything more fucked up and creepy. It's well worth checking out if you like that particular side of David Lynch. I saw it in the theater with my mom and sister, while sick, which is probably good conditions to see the movie under now that I think about it. Anyway I don't want to overhype it, it probably will not be all that creepy or without the ninety minutes plus of unease and tension that leading up to this scene but this made me yell out loud in the theater. Kind of embarrassing actually!

(Aeryk, do not watch that scene, you will not like it.)