Thursday, November 03, 2011

| 3Deez Nutz

Actually, I have seen some of the homebrew 3D printers in action at some of the Maker's fairs, and I though the same thing, "Dude, I need one of these for gaming and terrain and minis." The few I saw seemed to have low "resolution", but were very affordable. Maybe in a few years the resolution will be tits. Along the same line of thought: Dude, the laser cutting machines! ZOMG those are cool. Pump a CAD, EPS, INDD or CAD file to it and bam, you have finely cut objects. Too bad they are pricey.

"Do a barrel roll"... LOL

eLzar, I did pop in for a minute on the MC server. Only had a moment to eyeball then I had to bolt. I should actually have some time to play around in the near future. Is anyone else playing aside from Pump? What is everyone's coords? Pump, where are you setting up shop?

D>M>