Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Amazon's bigger/better tab is due out next year, so that's probably what you're friend is talking about. Yeah, I'm good on gadgets for awhile. Just bought some new ram and a fan for my computer, but I'm all about the board games now, woo (20 years too late).

I ordered the 5-6 player expansion for Survive so I can potentially play it with some bigger groups down here and it's just this tiny box crammed with meeples, kinda funny. Now they have stickers for the numbers on the bottom, so at least it will be readable. AND I should be getting my single Whale sea-ple in the mail soon, yes!

I'm already "off" the minecraft again, but I'll probably hop in again here and there to see how the finished version feels - I'm assuming it's basically the same, but still neat to see the little changes. I got so burned out trying to build a single house, so sad.

______________________

I'm gonna be around Wednesday night if any peoples wanna play some 3:16 over G Hangout. I know you'll all potentially be too exhausted and I'm cool with that, but I'll shoot out an email during the day and then invites around 8:30 and see if anyone bites. I'll show off my rainbow meeple army on chat-roulette if no one shows up.