Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I dunno man. You don't want to turn into Michael Jackson or something. If your septum is at "pretty good" levels then maybe is it a matter of adjusting to it over time? Kind of like how we all adjusted to George W. Bush and came to love him? Also, pro tip, for extra comfort remove your boots and jacket before going to sleep.

It'll be good to see you! Man, it's been a long time since you've been to a con, huh? I would totally play Settlers, btw.

Hey Pumpkin -- bring your Malifaux minis again. I'm finally, FINALLY reading the rules and I really want to give it a shot. (Note, I believe I typed those exact two sentences before the last Kubla, but this time I MEAN it.) I've actually got three starters (Lilith, Pandora, and the Ortega lady) so we could even get a multiplayer game going if there's interest.

PS I justified buying the miniatures on the basis that I could always use them for Great Rail Wars. Because we will totally play that game again, right guys?