Sunday, May 15, 2011

| Aye! Your copy KK sits rotting in my dungeon

4) held in bondage whilst occassionally I would run my fingers on the box in a slow and gratiating manner....

OR

5) since you can only activate a unit once anyways, you wouldn't be able to "double order" a leader/sequential squad, which is maybe something that they may be concerned about. I would however like to see my seargant or corporal not lag behind the rest of the squad coming on their rear flanks, if you get my meaning ;) So perhaps they can make a slight addendum to that particular rule (IMHO) and the game would still be unbroken and potentially fun! yay! win-win sitch.

OH and once again I bring absolutely no added value to the list of games to the con from the vast emporium of games that I now own or that is not duplicated ownership by others in the bay area. So, unless someone wants me to bring settlers of cataan, I will just play everyone elses games and drink other peoples booze!