Monday, April 25, 2011

Ugh! How do you date a girl living with roaches. What if it's crawling up the treasure trove?
although I was technically living 200x worse in the philippines, but eh... wasn't by choice or habit. It just happened to live in the same country I was living in at the time. I would say I was there first, but that would technically be untrue as they landed on plymouth 200 million years ago.

NBA fans?? it's a great playoffs, so many upsets so far, San antonio down 2 games? Orlando by 3? Lakers tied?? Although the NBA has been more of the diluted / overhyped vehicle than it was the purist game a decade back. Now everyones a star cuz they score 20+ points. Uh wait, doesn't every game end up around 90-100 points? divided by 10 (active + bench) players, you are bound to have 20 point starters.

No more Warcraft, Mincraft, Hp lovecraft, Masterbate-craft or whatever that ends with craft, with Kraft cheese as an exception. My laptop went down (a few weeks back) and while it was under repair, I was shocked (again) how much of my life was wasted in the month I grinded WC and how much time there is in a day. 8 hours? pfft. a few games on battleground OR let's see, grocery shopping, lunch with mom, date if i had one, some TV, dinner, surf net, updated resume.