Saturday, April 30, 2011

| mc puffnstuff

I download the latest save file for our world and loaded it into the this "world viewer" program that lets you fly all throughout the world in opengl with gnarly draw distances. Here's some shots of our little country:




























Then I loaded up a single-player mod called biospheres which changes the world generator to create these biome specifc domes in the world that are connected by bridges. Pretty fun! Overrights the regular world generator, so I had to backup my minecraft.jar for whenever I get sick of it. Don't know if I can bring it into multiplayer but fun to mess with:




























Biosphere Mod - There's also a mod that a guy coupled with this one that lets you build airships! So then you can fly around in these little blimps to the different islands :)