Friday, April 08, 2011

Pump: Just start digging and building. It is usually pretty obvious where people have setup shop. So don't go tearing down Rood's tower to build your pumpkin patch; otherwise, you are good. I was afraid at first too, so that is why I ended up a ways away for my first project. Turns out I didn't need to go so far. As a result I have spent quite a bit of time connecting the two areas underground for the hell of it. But the world is huge, so have at it boy.

Also, i have the same issues with seeing the world in blocks. I even dream in blocks in weird work-Minecraft themed mergers. Sucks if you ask me. I want to be able to turn off the game and not be forced to dream about it all night.

Most of fArt's crap is in, or directly adjacent to Castle Slaytanic (where we gave you coords the other day). His mine is close by to the west and has an entry lit with jack-o-lanterns.

My crap is a bit of a ways away to the south on the other side of the main isle. My spot is marked by an very high tower that looks like a crane. My mine is next to it in the larger mountain.

Rood is across the bay from the Castle Slaytanic. Looks like a light house with some sweet underwater glass rooms.

eLzar is all over the place, but mostly he is a spelunker. Aside from his fight island project, which is near or on Rood's island, I am not sure he has any major monuments. I seem to always miss him online so I don't know for sure.

jr0n is still not in our realm regularly. I think he is still having client MP issues on his Mac.

D>M>