Sunday, April 03, 2011

I've checked out the world a couple times now, unfortunately I'm consistently getting a problem where the game goes to black and hard freezes after a few minutes. This time, I spawned in at the end of the night cycle, ran like a maniac for Castle Slaytanic, dropped a block to jump on the balcony, fought to beat off the zombie that jumped out of the water and up onto the balcony after and... freeze. D'oh! I respawned in a few minutes later to chop down the block. It was day at that point, and the zombie was nowhere in sight, so presumably I either killed him with my last hit as I crashed, or he burned to death.

Stupid monsters! In my single-player game I'm just freaked out to go in the dungeons. I've started getting iron and gunpowder, though. I think I might start a peaceful game.