Saturday, January 22, 2011

NWN2 was awesomesauce. But, a bit buggy. As I recall, I couldn't finish the regular campaign due to some shitty bug that would crash the game repeatedly. Memory is telling me it was right around the time you are finishing the fort/castle thing and preparing for the big battle. They've probably since patched it up.

Did you ever play Oblivion? That is probably the single best game ever made if you use the player mods (PC Only!). I can't even tell you how many hours I played that thing. It's pure awesome sauce. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul is the 100% must-have mod for the game. Then, there's a few others that are pretty neat and help out, but that's the most important by far.

I'm still sucked into Minecraft. I just found out there are a bunch of texture packs out that make it look a million times better (as good as it can look being a world made of blocks, lol).

You should totally check it out! COME GAME WITH MEH