Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good luck with your job hunting Dennis. Hopefully you'll get some gov't cheese in the meantime, but I'm sure you'll find something. I just watched that particular Twilight Zone the other day because I bought the box set. That's a fucked up episode cuz the guy is totally not a bad guy. :( Fuck you, Sterling.

Welcome back Art! Also good luck with any job related stuff you're dealing with!

Haven't gotten used to working nights again. Totally fucks with my body clock. My days off after working are pretty much blown on being exhausted and sleeping till 5.

On the gaming tip, played about 20 hours of Neverwinter Night 2 after getting it cheap off Steam. It's fun and I look forward to checking out the expansions. Got side tracked by loading up Dragon Age again and being blown away by how good modern games look. Gonna try to beat DA before going back to NWN2. GAMEZ.

My beer is still aging in the closet. I learned so much doing my first batch. Lazed-out and fucked some things up, but I didn't skimp on sanitation at least. I think worst case scenario, it might be a little under carbonated. Mid-Feb should be good to try although I might give in a break open a bottle this weekend.

I've been on Weight Watchers for almost a month now. It's going great. Lost about 10 pounds - basically on track with losing 3ish pounds a week. Kind of ridiculous and embarassing realizing how horribly I've been eating for years. Now that I'm holding myself accountable to what I put in my body, jesus, so many years of abuse. I like the program. They basically made most fruits and veggies "free" so I'm never really hungry. And I enjoy cooking and eating real-people-sized portions. Shamefull.