Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heya Art, glad you're taking a well-earned sanity break! I'm doing well, you probably saw on FB I got hitched last year, also my whole department was laid off last year but I was then hired into a better position in the producer group (as in better paying, better future, better co-workers). So I'm reasonably content. Still think about leaving LF sometimes though because hey, I've been there over 5 years and it'd be nice to try something else.

Have you considered using some of your precious time to play World of Warcraft? :) Me, Aeryk and Mike are all playing now, and we get Denis sometimes too. Five is perfect for dungeons!

Lazy day over here at Chez Ragnar. We went out for a friend's birthday party at an all you can eat, all you can drink (that's right) shabu shabu place and then karaoke. I got totally hammered. Funnily enough I drank at least three times as much as my wife and feel totally fine, while she's laid up with a hangover. Sometimes life just ain't fair....