Thursday, October 28, 2010

| world of warcraft? more like world of pffffft-craft

... I can't believe the thrill is gone but it's SO fucking gone for me. I had me some awesome times in WoW but the last few times I've loaded it up it's done nothing for me. Enjoy it fellas. I still remember one of our first meetups in Darkshore after just getting out of Elf-land. I think Eric and/or Jon having to run to Darkshore from human-land. That was such a great time :)

I've successfully pre-ordered games from Amazon with release day shipping and it's worked. The only time I hear about it being an issue for computer games is the risk of update servers being slammed and being unable to actually play on release day. If you buy it electronically through Blizz they're supposedly offering pre-loading (which most pre-release games on Steam offer) which means you can have the game downloaded and installed on your computer before release day and then be good to go at 12:01am or whatever.

Good luck with your project Elrick. I think you're gonna miss out on some joy and pain but hopefully you've got something great and creative in the works. If you change your mind mid-Nov you can always try the "Random Logline Generator" and see what you come up with:

RANDOM
"A large banjo player, a passive-aggressive cult leader, and a sleep-walking conductor plot to take over the world in virtual reality." Hmmm...

Hurry up with your overtime Dennish!