Thursday, October 28, 2010

| Back on the Sauce

I'm back on the WoW-sauce.

Docnorvell is alive and well, being retooled with all that I have learned over the years NOT playing him and I want to get him to 80 before Cataclysm hits. Care to join me?

I have abandoned a few other characters I started recently to just get this guy to 80, I think he deserves it and it has been a long time coming.

I still have not done ANY dungeons from Burning Crusade so once this joker hits 80 I'm gonna try and dungeon my way through the levels with my Paladin, although I don't think I can handle tanking anymore; DPS is a science, Healing is an art, and Tanking is a job - I don't want to work two jobs unless I have too, thank you. Unless of course I am tanking for an all Action Team guild run... :)

I am also working on yet another secret Eric project that if it finds it's way to completion, I will let you all know, otherwise I'm burying it. The only downside to it is that it is going to probably make my NaNoWriMo attempt to write a novel in a month not happen. :( Go Rudy, go!

BTW, I'm trying the Amazon pre-order for Cataclysm that guarantee's launch day delivery, anyone have any luck with this?