Tuesday, June 01, 2010

| Case of Severe Con Narcolepsy

Aaron - Sorry man, before the Kon, I went with my family to Vegas. We left on a tuesday and on Friday I planned to fly out to Oakland and attend the Con. So said were the plans. On Tuesday, having driven 6 hours on the road, then I got a request for a phone interview, and so I spent the remaing day prepping, - didn't get it - and spent the next 2 nights with severe insomnia -no correlation- just a peculiar onset. So by the time Friday rolled around, I just didn't feel I had the strength to fly back to Oakland, and spend the next 2 sleepless but funfilled nights at the Khan without precious slumber! Sleep Sanity > precious Urine.

On Sunday when I felt much better after a night of rest in my bed at home and I really wanted to be at the Khan. (maybe it was just the foreign hotel environment, although I usually adjust to hotels pretty well, on occassion, I do get these insomnia attacks) -

Nice photos and spiffy haircuts-do's! For a minute there I thought it was 1996. The khan is the grail of youth, forever frozen during the 3 days of gaming, fun and comradery. Although I'm never gonna put my finger in the finger shocker game again - less it gets defungafied! =D
The rooms look classy, with a full sized mirror, but it looked a little cramped imho.

There's always next year I guess =/ or Man Con III.