Tuesday, May 25, 2010

| Kublacons WANT and DO NOT WANTS

This is my obligatory 'what games does everyone want to play' so I don't bring too much, or to little as the case has never been.

- WANT: Bringing another round of games to sell-off, so bring your cash incase you want what I gots. Can't think of 'em right now, with the exception of BattleLore (with expansions!) and Battlestations..

- WANT: To purchase/play Horus Heresy. Sounds awesome, but not sure it's worth the retail.

- WANT: To sell highly valued games to Troll and Toad who will apparently be there. I'm trying to move my ASL solitaire, sealed Battle Cry and Ambush! Silver Star, valued at a total of ~$325, trade-in value, hopefully....

- WANT: The Adventurers, Warhammer: Invasion, Combat Commander, Smallworld, Tichu, All Things Zombie, Gladiator (yes, the AH game - I read the rules and they are pretty quick and fun, actually), Forbidden Island, Space Hulk, Leaping Lemmings, and Time's Up!

- DO NOT WANT: Scabies, Juggalos, Bang!, the game with the foam guns, Monopoly, Cosmic Encounter.

Thoughts?