Monday, August 10, 2009

| Amobg the Dead

- That was supposed to say 'Among the Dead' but I thought the typo looked cool enough to leave well alone. It might be my next WoW or D&D characters name, time will tell.

- Been busy and burnt out at night from work so I pretty much have the time and patience for like 30 minutes to an hour of WoW right now, but I will absolutely get this next BB game done this week. Scouts Honor. (Suckers, I was never a TRUE scout, only a Webelos).

- And then there is the potty training going on, which for us anyway, has been some added stress and time/brain sink. Oh yeah, and either family or work functions every weekend for what seems like forever now.

- Ryan, call me for tech support. I dare you. I double dog dare you mother effer, call me one more god damn time.

- My video card went kaput last night. It was a poopy card anyhow, but it worked and now I need to schedule and spend money and time on a new one. Blarg.

- And, not that it is a big surprise, I am officially addicted to caffeine. I get headaches without it and don't like that feeling so I am officially riding the Dark Mistress of Beans Pony til the end of days.