Tuesday, July 28, 2009

| ROMA VICTOR!

EDIT: I wrote that last night, tired as frick, so omitted all the details to the game. After watching the replay, basically both sides played solidly. I'm a bit surprised as that being Jon's 4th game ever in his BB career and the improvements executing the box strategy almost flawlessly. What gave me the advantage was the favorable Injury die rolls. Even though the skavens were short-manned all game, there was a point where Jon could have taken a 2-1 lead with an amazing long pass. So the game was much closer than realized.

---------------------------

Seriously, I offered a good beatdown to the skavens! pretty awesome game. Pretty much all game I had at least 2-3 guys up on Jron, and by the end of the game most of his players were knocked out cold. There was 2 guys left standing. From turn 14, my passer had the butter fingers or his hand shoved up his butt, so he critically fumbled to pick up the ball twice despite the sure hands skill.

The last drive was the cancellation of all the lousy luck added up to that point. nice quick pass, handoff, and 2 GFI's for VICTORY!

GG...

I hope I get to play eric next as he has 8 players....


Replay_2009-07-27_22-09-43%20jonvsjael.db