Friday, July 31, 2009

- Cash for clunkers program -
I think this program would work a lot better promoting the US economy if you had to buy Ford, chrysler or GM cars rather than the government promoting foreign cars. This is just enriching foreign companies with US taxpayer dollars. Just a thought.

- Rude, I must have just missed you last night. I was on for a bit. So maybe we can just roll on Sunday.

- Had some pretty good Youtube stuff on Comic-Con 2009 and the hot costumed-hero chicks. Nerd chicks in costumes- just rocks.

- Anyone here knows someone who works in the Pest Control Industry? I'm looking into a product for Termite baits, and want to find some information on my competitors prices and stuff. It would really help if anyone knows, especially on Sentricon (leading termite bait brand).