Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been in work enviroments like that as well Jon, pretty sucky! Hang in there and hopefully things will improve OR you can find a new gig (job).

Wow, being a parent must be tough, good luck Art and your wife! Cool that it's a boy this time, I've always sorta wanted a son for meta-reasons. ???

SO can we reg for the new con or what? I don't wanna end up spending even MORE cuz dennis doesn't care about the boys and just regs left and right. I can't wait for this con by the way, I am very excited! :)

Signed up for the BB beta and then also the Quake thing. You know, the Quake thing works pretty well - neat that it just GOES but it's still QUAKE which I guess I don't totally love. But I think it'll be a decent diversion.

Rented: Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena for the 360. It's great! Great-ish. You know, I'd never played Butcher Bay so it's cool to try it - really fun, shiving dudes is cool. Haven't tried the "new" game in it yet, but I'll play them in order.