Friday, April 10, 2009

| I have a truck, fuck you

I feel you on the work environment, Jon. Those of us still left have the foxhole/gallows mentality. "Dibs on your shit" has become both an inside joke and a sad truthism.

Just in case I was a total douchebag and didn't post this before (I'm really losing my mind with these 12-16 hour days.. life is a total blur).. Bennett was born the day before my birthday, 3/21/09 and has been keeping Michelle and I up at all hours of the night. It's kind of funny, you think you remember what it was like and I suppose on some level it's easier the second time around.. but it really is RELENTLESS the non-stop feeding, diapers, feeding, diapers. And here I am bitching and I'm not even the food-producing parent. Three weeks into this, he's finally starting to sleep in longer chunks at night, so that's good.

Anyhow, off to work I go. Weeee....