Tuesday, April 07, 2009

| Blut Bowl

Aeryk, are you getting this for the 360 or PC? If the 360 I will definitely play online, it looks like a blast. Not if you're going to pull a left 4 dead and never play though. ;_;

Nothing really going on in my life except that my Dilbertish boss sucks so bad, people are quitting left and right with no backup plans. That's pretty remarkable in today's environment. Definitely a cascading problem as the more people I like leave, the worse the atmosphere gets. The only upside is watching this one guy, who for years has been apathetic at best as he was trying to get laid off with the accompanying sweet package, now suddenly fear for his career as he is facing actually being fired. He has to go through something called a "Personal Improvement Plan." Dilbertish boss vs. lazy guy is the only thing keeping me going.

I've also started listening to nothing but country music on "The Wolf" lately when I'm in the car, it's kind of a strange change for me. I genuinely enjoy it. I now know that the key to writing a successful country song is to just pick the theme of either "having a daughter is great, it's truly ironic when she grows up and has kids herself," "it's best to be simple," or "I have a truck, fuck you."