Saturday, February 28, 2009

| A Rise Of Darkness

REPOSTED:  some reason I posted this at 11:30 but it showed 10:30... 

Sounds like fun.  Mind if I use my necromantic powers and join in the carnage?  

How's everybody in SF?  I've just been a working stiff, the economys pretty horrid in Asia as well.  Nothing remains untouched, like madonna.   The US is the major buyer, I think 20% of total consumption with less than 10% of the world population.   In essence, the less spending, well less manufacturing.  A lot of layoffs going on in all the companies and even Intel shut down their entire factory from the Philippines.  Our company has mandatory 5 days now instead of 6 and not a lot of business, a lot of orders either being cancelled or pushed out.  Kind of a depressing scene actually because the managers are all constantly reminded that the company is losing money, cost reduction, and the production lines are pretty bare.

Enron:  I flew in 2 nights ago and having problems with the sleep also.  The problem was I slept alot on the plane because they didn't have the Television on the back of the seat this time around.   I feel almost ripped off when i get into a plane without the expected amenities since i'm paying the same amount of money.   I think i wake up around 5:30 am too.  No point to that, just wanted to share that your not alone in the wee hours of the morning.   

so, I'll be back for a little bit this time, but actually I am planning to stay around for the long run. 
So what that means is Barbeques and pirated movie marathons on saturdays are back.     Not to mention the critical mauling in the strat games by the stratmaster.  I really want to play space empires (or whatever that game is called)...  the one we started playing and couldnt finish?  
Keep in touch!